Halaman

Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Kamis, 10 Desember 2009

should I say " I love you"...???

all of the days
all of the months
all of the years
all of the century

just leaving an emptiness
passed me without turned back
turned back to saw me
slept on the doubtness

i passed the time
just want to looking for you
look for a sense that embedded in yourself
i don't care the butterfly that fly around me
in my mind just you, you, and you.

now i've found you
you're very beautiful, grateful, and sweet for me
i wanna know you more and more
saving your name in my deeply heart

BUT.........

once more i'm on the doubtness
are you my love that god send to me..??
more i want to close beside you
i fell...you're not mine
because in your eyes
i see the guy that you can't forget.

Dear God
Should I say "i Love You To Her.....????"

2 komentar:

vhy - menk mengatakan...

hanya sebuah coretan tinta yang tak bermakna

Bayu Lebond mengatakan...

yah walau gw gak tau artinya...
tp kayaknya oke juga...